Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Websites I'm Loving

Here are some blogs and websites I love, I thought I'd share with you, and I'm sure you'll love them too:

PersonalShopper.com: Just as the name implies, this website works as your personal shopper. You set up an account, enter your data, the brands you like and your favorite styles and colors, and it gives you a wide selection of clothes and accessories to choose from. They're pretty, too!

HauteLook.com: It's a sample sale website! Instead of leaving the comfort of your home to go to a sample sale that will probably be crowded, you get to shop at a sample sale just with a click of a mouse.

NY$pender: A fashion blog that presents you new deals, talks about fashion, and even fitness!

VieCouture: The author of this blog searches online shops to get you the prettiest items you could ever buy. Everything from lingerie to shoes to some very cute stuff you will find on that blog!

FashionTribes.com: Another blog that is strictly about fashion and lifestyle. Everything you need to know about fashion you will find it here.


I hope you will enjoy them as much as I do.

3 comments:

Fashionlove7 said...

Ya I love hautelook.com. My friend said there was going to be a Thomas Wilde sale soon. I've always wanted one of those skull scarfs. They've got really pretty dresses too.

Anonymous said...

OMG OMG OMG Hautelook.com is having a foley and corina sale on both clothing and handbags (which I plan to get like three of!)!!! I'm so going to be on first thing in the morning this friday ...can't wait!

Dee said...

I am soo loving Hautelook.com now as well. I check it daily, even if I don't buy anything from it.